Sunday, January 23, 2011

Last week in pics

I am clearly loving not taking a daily picture for project 365 because last week I took versions of only these 4 happenings (and 1 other thing that I can't post for confidentiality reasons - a mindmap of some work strategy).


********************************

When I walked out of my Zumba class at the gym on Wednesday night, I saw this gorgeous sky


Then I commissioned the man down the road to make two of these wicker drawer sets (one is peeking out on the left of the pic) since this desk has no drawers.

This is the "before" I started decluttering the desk and moving some items to the desk drawers.

I will have to take some "after" pics since it's just about done...


And this is a Mondo Beyondo prompt - things that bring me joy



It's been storming in Johannesburg and I love it. At work one day I was walking back to my desk and saw the absolute beauty of the rain clouds. See the reflection of the office lights? That's how dark it got outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting and for saying hello